PG Diploma in Strategic Project Management
Awarded by – Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK
Strategic project management differentiates itself from other project management offerings by providing greater emphasis on the strategic requirement in managing a portfolio of projects to deliver organizational goals. In this way, strategic project management encompasses both project management as a process to deliver end products and change management as a process of capturing the rational and emotional buy-in of the people affected by change to ensure its success. Strategic project management is the management of projects in such a way as to develop competencies and capabilities, which contribute to the firm’s sustainable competitive advantage.
Project Management Practitioner
Post completion of this program, learners will be awarded by Chartered Management Institute (CMI), a global management awarding body based out of UK. The learners will also be eligible for using the title ‘Project Management Professional Practitioner”. The successful participants will also get a certificate of contact hours for Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam from Project Management Institute.
Post certification, the participants will receive an honorable membership from ‘Chartered Management Institute’ subject to eligibility criterions of CMI , UK and will be included in the alumni portal of Westford.
- Delivery Model
- Course Duration
- Course Certified By
- Course level
- Onsite /Online
- 10 Weeks
- 7 (Postgraduate)
- Understand the fundamentals of Strategic Project Management and Project planning.
- Define Strategic Project Management and Introduction to Project Management
- Examine what strategy is
- Examine the strategic relationship between various project dimensions like cost, scope, time and performance.
- Understand the role of Project Manager, authority, leadership and management in delivering projects
- Gain knowledge on Project planning and the implementation of project planning.
- How to develop a project and create a risk plan in the strategic context
- To examine the development of vision, mission, goals and objectives for project
- Understand and implement the use of a Work Breakdown Structure(WBS) to plan a project
- Learn to create a project risk plan to define the project risks and risk assessment process.
- Gain knowledge on risk control and managing multi-project risks.
- Understanding the management of a project team and the importance of a project manager being a strategic leader
- Analyze the importance of team building and development in strategic project management
- Understand and evaluate the successful leadership styles and the importance of motivation in strategic project management
- Analyze the strategic leadership skills required in Project Management.
This course will be an apt choice for a seasoned Project Managers or someone who wants to start a career in
project management domain. For more information on this course, feel free to get in touch
with us at email@example.com