PG Diploma in Strategic Project Management
Awarded by – Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK
Strategic project management differentiates itself from other project management offerings by providing greater emphasis on the strategic requirement in managing a portfolio of projects to deliver organizational goals. In this way, strategic project management encompasses both project management as a process to deliver end products and change management as a process of capturing the rational and emotional buy-in of the people affected by change to ensure its success. Strategic project management is the management of projects in such a way as to develop competencies and capabilities, which contribute to the firm’s sustainable competitive advantage.
- Delivery Model
- Course Duration
- Course Certified By
- Course level
- Onsite /Online
- 10 Weeks
- 7 (Postgraduate)
- Understand the fundamentals of Strategic Project Management and Project planning.
- Define Strategic Project Management and Introduction to Project Management
- Examine what strategy is
- Examine the strategic relationship between various project dimensions like cost, scope, time and performance.
- Understand the role of Project Manager, authority, leadership and management in delivering projects
- Gain knowledge on Project planning and the implementation of project planning.
- How to develop a project and create a risk plan in the strategic context
- To examine the development of vision, mission, goals and objectives for project
- Understand and implement the use of a Work Breakdown Structure(WBS) to plan a project
- Learn to create a project risk plan to define the project risks and risk assessment process.
- Gain knowledge on risk control and managing multi-project risks.
- Understanding the management of a project team and the importance of a project manager being a strategic leader
- Analyze the importance of team building and development in strategic project management
- Understand and evaluate the successful leadership styles and the importance of motivation in strategic project management
- Analyze the strategic leadership skills required in Project Management.
This course will be an apt choice for a seasoned Project Managers or someone who wants to start a career in
project management domain. For more information on this course, feel free to get in touch
with us at email@example.com