PG Diploma in Engineering Management
Awarded by – Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK
With a core management curriculum covering a variety of technical aspects, this course in Engineering Management offers early-career as well as experienced engineers a tech-savvy alternative capsule of a management degree, thus preparing the engineering and science graduates / professionals to become future industry leaders.
- Delivery Model
- Course Duration
- Course Certified By
- Course level
- Onsite /Online
- 10 Weeks
- 7 (Postgraduate)
* Examine how to develop a workforce that sustains innovation in delivering engineering services.
* Explain engineering management in a typical manufacturing or services industry.
* Evaluate how leadership and innovation make key contributions to functions of various departments delivering engineering services.
* Examine the role of human resources
management in attracting, developing and
retaining engineering talent.
* Evaluate the significance of strategy formulation and implementation in the evolving and highly competitive engineering industry.
* Develop strategies based on Porter’s model for a typical engineering firm to be ahead of
* competition in the industry.
* Analyse how corporate-level, business-level and functional-level strategies are formulated in the engineering industry.
* Evaluate how strategic business decisions are made to align corporate objectives to engineering functions.
* Analyse the concepts and application of marketing management in the engineering industry.
* Evaluate segmentation, targeting and positioning of engineering products and services.
* Analyse new product development and how an effective marketing mix is executed for engineering products and/or services.
* Evaluate the challenges of sales and distribution management of engineering products and services.
PG Diploma in Engineering Management is apt for learners who have an engineering degree and want to learn the management side of the business. You may be an experienced engineer or starting your career in engineering. With this schools you will get to learn different aspect of management and how it can be integrated with engineering operations.