The University of Wolverhampton MBA programme provides you with the opportunity to develop your knowledge of key business functions and their relationship with the wider strategic and international environment. You will also expand your knowledge and understanding of the current changes in the business environment through the study of leadership, organisational change and transformation, innovation and stakeholder management.
The Executive Diploma in International Business Management would be delivered through full time, part time and online modes of learning format encompassing highly interactive sessions, workshops, seminars, project work and case studies. The Executive Diploma would be internally assessed and externally verified by PEARSON assured, UK and the MBA (Top-up) will be delivered in association with University of Wolverhampton.
Diploma in Strategic
Management & Leadership
Master Of Business
Quick FACTS about MBA
14 -18 months [full-time, part time and online] including 6 months duration for MBA Top up by University of Wolverhampton ,UK
Only Part 1 is offered online , Part 2 -Top up MBA is offered through onsite Classes in India
Admission Entry Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline
- Two years’ work experience in managerial/supervisory level roles
- English proficiency equal to IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Candidates without graduation will be considered based on minimum 5 years of supervisory/managerial level work experience
- Age 23 years and above
Admission to the course is subject to the terms and conditions of Westford School of management and university / awarding bodies.
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers &
- Developing Corporate Culture
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Creative and Innovative Management
- Strategic Quality and System Management
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers
- Developing Successful Business Teams
- Strategic Planning
Upon Completion of Part-1, the successful students will receive Level 7 (PG) Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, awarded by Edexcel (Pearson) UK. This is a postgraduate qualification approved by Ofqual (Office of Qualification and Examination Regulation), UK Government regulatory body and falls under QCF (Qualification Credit Framework) and listed qualification under of Regulated Qualifications under the qualification number 501/0998/4. The details of recognition of the course can be further verified from British Council or from the official site of ofqual, http://register.ofqual.gov.uk/
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Strategic Management
Upon completion of Part -2, the successful students will be awarded Master of Business Administration by University of Wolverhampton. The university is accredited by UK government, well reputed and recognized worldwide. Recognition status of the university can be further verified from British Council or Education UK.
This program is a combination of two distinct qualifications , Part 1 forms the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership , Edexcel ( Pearson, UK) and Part 2 forms the MBA Top up awarded by University of Wolverhampton , UK. Part 2 , which is the MBA Top Up awarded by University of Wolverhampton , UK is conducted at the University approved campus in India. Students in this program need to under go an intensive study block in India at Westford University College campus in order to pursue their MBA qualification.