Master of Business Administration
Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
Study online, part-time or distance learning mode from UAE (Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi), Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jeddah), Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja), South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban), Rwanda, Ghana, India etc…
This course comprises of an Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership awarded by Pearson, UK leading to the advanced entry MBA programme awarded by Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK.
This MBA programme is designed to equip you with essential modern management skills and knowledge and prepare you with an enterprising spirit grounded on solid business practices. The programme also aims to provide you with analytical and decision making capabilities in order to face the rapid changes seen in today’s growing business environment. You will study tools and techniques that will help you develop and manage products and services that will be competitive internationally.
As an ambitious and driven student, you will bring to the programme your work experience.
- Dual Certification
- Research Methods delivered by University Faculty
- Option to study one module at University Campus in Cardiff
- UK accredited Masters with perfect ‘work-study-life’ balance
- Easy fee payment including installments & EMIs plans
- Option to attend convocation at UK campus
Located in a vibrant European capital city, Cardiff Metropolitan University is a thriving and modern university. Integral to the city of Cardiff for more than 150 years, CMU continue to invest in our students’ future with a focus on student employability and enhancing the student experience; providing education and training opportunities of the highest quality to students from over 140 countries worldwide.
The MBA Advance Entry offered by Westford in association with Cardiff Metropolitan University and PEARSON including a Postgraduate (Level-7) Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a unique option for full time students and working professionals to attain a wellrespected higher qualiﬁcation. The course is tailored to the industry requirements and the delivery is well balanced to suit the busy schedule of a working professional.
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Creative and Innovative Management
- Strategic Quality and System Management
- Developing Successful Business Teams
- Strategic Planning
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Developing Corporate Culture
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
It has a duration of six months and all the learners who complete part 01 and part 02 will be awarded with an MBA degree from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK, and will attain 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) which is equivalent to 180 UK credits.
- Research Methods
The “Case Study approach”, “classroom activities” and “interactive sessions” throughout the program meant that It was a truly ‘enriching experience’