B.Sc in Business Management
Awarded by Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU)
The dual certificate program, B.Sc in Business Management you will have received a sound and relevant educational foundation for a range of professional careers in industry, commerce, the service sector, and self-employment. The programs offered at Westford College develop in you an understanding of both the national and global dimensions of business management offering you a contemporary and future-orientated analysis of the significant changes impacting the global business environment. The programs will equip you with the necessary tools for the critical evaluation of contemporary business systems, enabling you to embark on a career in your chosen field of business.
The benefits of pursuing an International BABM program
- Global Curriculum: Worldwide exposure that enables students to gain a rich experience of studying at an international University.
- Global Exposure: The curriculum is comprised of courses that are recognized all over the world and created as well as delivered by prominent and qualified faculty members.
- Multiple Options: Option to study the last year in UAE/ UK.
- Holistic Development: Focus on critical thinking and practical learning rather than Rote Learning. The program is designed with a special focus on inculcating analytical reasoning and creative thinking in students.
About Canterbury Christ Church University
For more than 50 years, Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) has been a big part of the Kent community, providing education which makes a real and positive difference to people’s lives. The University started out as a teacher training college in the 1960s in response to a national shortage of teachers. Today we continue to shape our courses and research around critical social issues both nationally and globally. In 1962, Christ Church College opened its doors with just 70 students and nine teachers.
The University’s mission is to pursue excellence in higher education: transforming individuals, creating knowledge, enriching communities and building a sustainable future.
The university is Deeply committed to:
- The development of the whole person, respecting and nurturing the inherent dignity and potential of each individual
- The integration of excellent teaching, research and knowledge exchange
- The power of higher education to enrich individuals, communities and nations
- our friendly, inclusive and professional community of students and staff, preparing individuals to contribute to a just and sustainable future
Achievements – CCCU
- The University received a prestigious silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, exceeding national quality requirements for UK universities
- Nearly 90% of our research submitted to the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF) was assessed as world-leading, internationally excellent or internationally 2 recognized
- Top 20 in the UK for Qualified Teaching Staff. 79% of our academic staff hold a teaching qualification in additional to their academic and professional qualifications (HESA 2017/18)
Part 1 – Higher National Diploma in Business, Pearson
|4||Database Design & Development||15|
|6||Managing a Successful Computing Project||15|
|7||Website Design & Development||15|
|11||Data Structure and algorithms||15|
|14||Information Security Management||15|
|15||Computing Research Project||30|
Part 2 – Top-up: BSc. In Business Management
|1||Global and International Marketing||20|
|3||New Venture Creation||20|
|4||Service Management Mighty Heroes||20|
|5||Strategic Issues in HRM||20|