The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is recognized to be one of the world’s leading energy superpowers. ‘Saudi Vision 2030’ aims to reduce the country’s reliance on oil and diversify its economy by creating globally viable local enterprises. The country is in demand for high-quality information workers from the industry, IT, engineering and healthcare sectors in particular. This has allowed Saudi Nationals to concentrate on obtaining globally accredited UK-based professional credentials and, in turn, to ensure that they have global and competitive skills.
Westford’s world-class online MBA programs are becoming increasingly attractive in KSA, especially with advances in information technology. It has now become a viable alternative to conventional on-site initiatives. Here are the TOP FIVE DISTINCT FEATURES of Westford Online MBA programs for higher education professionals.
- UK / EUROPE BASED QUALIFICATIONS: our MBA programs are accredited by world-class universities in the United Kingdom and Spain. As a result of global accreditation, our qualifications are recognized by employers, especially in KSA and across the Middle East. We are known for offering world-class research-based learning.
- VIRTUAL QUALITY DELIVERY: Westford online systems are designed to have virtual on-site experience. This is done by using and utilizing the appropriate variety of advanced ICT tools designed-developed for online lecture delivery.
- FLEXIBILITY: It is projected that KSA practitioners will not be able to attend either conventional or online courses due to their job obligations. Westford then gives you tremendous versatility in accessing online videos, in case you skipped a lecture, followed by a one-to-one chat.
- LENGTH OF THE PROGRAMS: We adapt the optimized online approach to focus on quality delivery. Our online sessions are planned as 2 sessions a week, scheduled for a duration of 3 hours with daily intermissions.
- WIDE RANGE OF ICT ENABLED TOOLS: our MBA students enjoy a wide range of online privileges, including Passport, Zoom, Google Classroom, Electa, Westford LMS, Pro-Quest, and Moodle. The right combination of a range of online resources allows you to access online lectures on schedule without any difficulty and within your budget.
Westford fully acknowledges the time pressures of working professionals. Our MBA students, thus undergo a versatile online timetable that is systematically targeted at students who may not be able to travel on a daily basis.
Have any question? Please get in contact with one of our consultants via +971 552272114 or contact us at email@example.com