An HR management audit is done for reviewing current HR policies HR procedures HR Documentation systems for identifying the requirement of improvements. The following are the sections of an HR audit which is usually conducted in an organization.
The purpose of Human Resource Auditing is about identifying the strong and weak points which can be improved through human resource management. A well crafted Hr audit Report will be able to expose the areas that need improvement and the solutions for the problems. The following are the major reasons for conducting an HR Auditing process,
• For making sure that the Human Resources are effectively utilized inside the organization.
• For making sure that the administration department is working in compliance with other departments
• For creating confidence among management team that everything related to HR is running successfully.
• For making sure that the reputation of the various departments and the organization as a whole is maintained well.
• For establishing a benchmark which can be set as a standard for future development.
As there are several laws that are related to the human resource factors associated with the organization it is essential to carry out.